Friday, May 25, 2007

Still Alive

Hey Guys,

You might be wondering what the fuck we’ve been doing. Well we’re still alive and the trip has been going very well. We aren’t having fun whatsoever, but we’ve been doing lots of strange/illegal/dangerous things so we should have some pretty good stories. Lately we have been really busy and have been trying to use all our free time to take down notes so we don’t completely forget everything we’ve done. No worries though I can assure you that this entire epic journey will be documented. Well thanks again for all the comments and emails.

Corey

10 comments:

Andrew said...

I hope you guys aren't in prison. and using your 15-minute internet session to update a blog.

Anonymous said...

Great post - probably the best one yet!!

Anonymous said...

This has to be my favorite post ever!! My suggestion - cut your losses and call it good with this one. Way to go out on top!

Anonymous said...

17 days of waiting and this is all I get. A few new posts sure smell good right now!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is a sarcastic jerk.

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you had taken Donnie on the trip you would have more to say and there would be more posts - I think I speak for everyone when I say that its clear that the masturbation has consumed your lives and clouded your priorities. Maybe its time for an "Intervention".

Anonymous said...

Okay this is getting ridiculous. You get our hopes high and then you crush them. Reminds me of someone I know, my father....

Anonymous said...

I was looking at the blog archive on the right side of the page and noticed that you guys had 20 posts in march, 8 in april and 3 (2 1/2) in may...at this rate things aren't looking too good for june...by taking the derivative of the slope of your posting activity we can derive that you guys are on track for exactly .8 posts this month...i hope its a long one.

Anonymous said...

Last time I talked to them they were going to a Scientology meeting in Buffalo...

Hot Carl said...

way to give up on this blog just like you give up on everything else that is meaningful in your lives. i have started checking this site only once instead of 18.