Monday, March 12, 2007

Quick Update (3/11)

Hey guys thanks for all the comments and emails. You have given us just enough of an ego boost to keep this website going. As for new posts we have 2 new posts in the works telling what we have been up to the last 6 days and we might also put up few other posts about random stuff (I would like to put up our 3 old live journals, an explanation of where bumhaircuts.com came from, and some other stuff like that).

As for the future of the trip, we are just about to leave San Francisco. Our plan is to search out some form of Redwoods and enjoy a few days of hiking, camping, and mushroom induced insanity. After that I assume we are going to try and get a little further south maybe LA or Death Valley. I will keep you posted (possible pun).


Oh also if you want to receive an email when we update I might put some list together and send out an email. So if you want on this list send your email to bumhaircuts@gmail.com.

-Corey

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

were gonna either be in cali in a couple days or a few of us in vegas in like a week---vegas and a bunch of drugs--we should make a movie? also jakes gunshop is an abbreviation for command and conquer C&C...im not even jokin..ill be in touch as finals end and plans become finalized. call tristin in San Fran

Gary Fox said...

I can only think of 2 things when I see this web log and trip.

1, that traveling is awesome and I wish I had the opportunity to do so again after spending 4 months overseas.

2, are you guys out of your minds?

But seriously, I tried pretty hard to keep my log up and got about 70% through the trip, and I hope you guys do as well.

Just try not to over do it on the drugs ok? I want to see you dudes again alive and well someday or at the very least alive. And I think I need to call up Hoseman and congratulate him.

Good luck,

Gary Fox

Anonymous said...

um, does anyone know where a person might find Gary Fox's blog?

Anonymous said...

I mean log, not blog.

Anonymous said...

Guys, maybe you should take a look at Gary's grammar. Although what he said was very boring it was very readable. Glad to see you guys are still alive as of 3/11, but if you make it to 3/14 I'm out fifty bucks.

-Lawson

Anonymous said...

This is the worst log I have ever read. What the fuck are you guys doing that you can't update this 20 times a day? Every time I come back and see the same old posts I just get so angry.

Anonymous said...

I agree with "fuck you guys" this was a bad post... I hope the next one is better I expect to be on the floor laughing everytime you say anything.. you better see something way fucked up when you are on shrooms to make up for it... like... a gorilla with a three legged octopus on its head... or something equally wierd. ANywyas hope all is well. ttyl - thomas

Cosmic Rhythm said...

I didn't know that going to school in Tennessee for 3 weeks counts as going overseas for 4 months, but whatever...It is good to know that Gary is still alive and hasn't blown a circuit or shorted out yet.